PVH Corp. Sr Product Development Manager - Tommy Hilfiger in New York, New York
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. at https://www.myworkday.com/pvh
Design Your Future at PVH
Sr Product Development Manager - Tommy Hilfiger
Qualified candidates will achieve successful product launches across multiple product categories. Develops executive overviews to provide and can provide to leadership the visibility to critical milestones, timing, resources, aggregate cost management, and areas of risk across the respective product launch portfolio. Focuses on development/production of product within immediate team and the kid's division as a whole. Main point-of-contact for managing relationships with cross-functional teams specific to the girl's division.
• Manages the product development and commercialization process working in collaboration with the internal / external cross functional partners (Design, Merchandising, Raw Materials, Technical Design, Hubs, Vendors and our factories) to deliver a product with a strong focus on meeting the business requirements for quality, aesthetic and timelines.
• Champions a culture of calculated experimentation throughout the organization.
• Maintains collaborative internal cross functional and vendor relationships to drive for future opportunities.
• Drive self and partner departments to maintain seasonal calendars in order to develop quality product on time that meets design and business objectives.
• Partner with Design, Raw Materials, Technical Design, Merchandising to ensure that product being developed meets aesthetic requirements, within the targeted cost parameters and participate in risk assessment process.
• Be knowledgeable of cost breakdowns and what-if costing scenarios to propose alternative development options to hit cost and margin targets for best possible manufacturability of design intent and production.
• Manage completion and hand-off of tech packs to vendors.
• Facilitate and participate in seasonal product reviews with design, tech and merchandising to evaluate sample execution, ensuring tech pack adherence.
• Communicate with cross functional teams and vendors regarding all issues pertinent to accurate execution of samples throughout development process.
• Partner closely with cross functional partners, and vendors to resolve product related issues, evaluate root causes and share corrective actions.
• Create strong relationships with the vendor and supplier matrix while maintaining clear knowledge of all their strengths, capabilities, specialties, and innovations.
• Work with vendors on sample development and management.
• Critical path management of all aspects of product development, raise awareness, influence and drive efficiency around seasonal metrics relating to development counts, adoption rates, sampling rounds, product changes etc.
• Familiar with new technologies relevant to the apparel product creation.
• Provide guidance to direct reports on performance expectations.
• Work out of the box, multitask and juggle ad hoc projects and processes for quick & accurate turn around.
• Proactive management of potential issues and drive to resolution with cross functional teams
• Be curious, Identify opportunities, risks and makes recommendations to the team and leadership.
• Investigate ways to shorten lead-times and increase flexibility.
• Seasonal analysis with a focus in the areas on top line costing, capacity planning.
• Ability to build budget decks for senior leadership evaluation.
• BA or equivalent
• 5-7 years of product management/development experience
• Knowledge of all aspects of fabric and garment production
• Retail Math & strong negotiating skills
• Good interpersonal relationships
• Excellent Organization and follow up skills
Intermediate Excel and Power Point skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
http://www.pvh.com at http://www.pvh.com/
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future. at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVH_Careers/jobs
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies.
We are over 35,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $8.2 billion in 2016 annual revenues. We own and market the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, Arrow, Speedo*, Warner's, and Olga brands and, in addition, market a variety of goods under our own and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International, Ltd.