PVH Corp. Planning Analyst - PVH Corp. in New York, New York
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. at https://www.myworkday.com/pvh
Design Your Future at PVH
Planning Analyst - PVH Corp.
The Planning Analyst is responsible for analyzing retailer POS data in conjunction with market/consumer data to drive sales initiatives and business strategies for DKNY Sportswear. This position collaborates across multiple teams (sales, merchandise planning, consumer insights and retailer accounts) in order to achieve our financial goals.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Responsible for weekly report running and input of POS data into financial tracking files
• Track door level sales performance on a weekly basis and report key findings to sales and field teams
• Create and maintain seasonal item selling trackers
• Assist in management of seasonal OTB and assessment of receipt flow and markdowns
• Participate in market appointments with accounts in business review and purchase plan
• Partner with Consumer Insights team to create reports that incorporate consumer/market data and POS data to identify business opportunities
• Develop product testing model with Consumer Insights Team and analyze results to draw actionable conclusions
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships across internal and external teams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in retail/wholesale buying, sales or planning or consumer analytics
Education: Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to synthesize data across multiple sources to create clear actionable insights
• Excellent communication & multitasking skills
• Proficient in MS Excel and Power Point
• Comfortable with web based applications
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
http://www.pvh.com at http://www.pvh.com/
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future. at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVH_Careers/jobs
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.