PVH Corp. Housekeeper - PVH Corp. in New York, New York
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. at https://www.myworkday.com/pvh
Design Your Future at PVH
Housekeeper - PVH Corp.
The Housekeeper is the point person for maintaining appearances of the assigned floors to PVH standards. Additionally, the Housekeeper will be solely responsible for assisting CEO/Executives throughout the day serving lunch, providing beverages, and maintaining the appearance of work spaces.
• Maintain CEO’s personal restroom; all supplies and hand towels accounted for and available.
• Replenish CEO’s personal fridge and maintain stock of specialty water.
• Serve any specialty drinks requested throughout the day.
• Plate all breakfasts and lunches served to the CEO.
• All linens and hand towels must be washed, dried, and ironed daily.
• Kitchens and additional restrooms must be checked and replenished of supplies at least three times daily; this includes all counter/cabinet inventories.
• Maintain fully stocked refrigerators.
• All coffee machines must be washed thoroughly.
• Clean counters, cabinets, and microwave during each pass-through to clear finger-prints and any debris.
• Run the dishwasher and ensure sinks are clear of dishes.
• Empty trash bins in kitchens, restrooms, and when requested by associates on the floor.
• Maintain appearance of lobbies; check floral arrangements and vases, lint roller lobby furniture daily, wipe down glass doors, elevator panels, and any visible scuff marks on walls.
• Report to supervisor any issues regarding missing signs for restrooms, light bulbs that need to be replaced, leaky faucets, etc.
• Check all conference rooms, showrooms, and common spaces on floors to organize chairs after meetings, replenish water bottles, or clear food.
• Provide a list to supervisor of any areas that need to be vacuumed or mopped.
• Inventory all glassware, dinnerware, serve ware and linens used solely by CEO and report to supervisor any missing items.
• Clean out kitchen refrigerators on assigned floors every Monday or Friday; replace liners, throw-out old food or expired beverages, and clear freezer of old ice.
• Clean behind all coffee machines.
• Ensure all restrooms have deodorizing spray, feminine hygiene products, and toilet seat covers.
• Maintain freight areas and let supervisor know of increased clutter or issues with elevators or dumpsters.
• Do an inventory of supplies in the kitchen and restrooms cabinets so an accurate order can be placed.
• Do an inventory of milk on each of the assigned floors so an accurate milk order can be placed.
• Close out any assigned Building Engines requests on Fridays.
• Report to supervisor any areas that need painting.
• Wash and steam slipcovers for all sofas/chairs on assigned floors.
• Clear out kitchen cabinets of any accumulated items—ie. Catering containers, flower vases, wooden trays.
• Throw-out any clutter from underneath kitchen sinks.
• Ensure all slop sinks have mops and buckets. Report to supervisor if supplies are missing.
Education: High School diploma
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Prioritization and time management skills.
• Highly organized.
• Customer service oriented.
• Fluent in English.
• Must be able to work late hours and overtime including weekends.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
http://www.pvh.com at http://www.pvh.com/
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future. at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVH_Careers/jobs
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.