PVH Corp. Administrative Assistant, Home Design - CALVIN KLEIN in New York, New York
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. at https://www.myworkday.com/pvh
Design Your Future at PVH
Administrative Assistant, Home Design - CALVIN KLEIN
The Administrative assistant under the supervision of the Design studio manager will provides administrative support to the SVP Design of Calvin Klein home and operational day-to-day support to the design studio.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Maintains contacts and calendar, appointment scheduling, departmental meetings, and conference arrangements
• Handles logistics associated with meetings, appointments and conferences
• Proactively manages and prioritizes incoming and outgoing communications; including external/internal mail, telephone calls, reports, etc.
• Files and organizes communications to ensure smooth and timely flow of information in and out of the office.
• Consolidates information from multiple sources to facilitate supervisors’ review.
• Makes travel arrangements and completes detailed expense reports. Confirms meetings and create itineraries for trips
• Creates, formats and edits correspondence and presentations with precision and minimal direction
• Follows up on various activities to ensure closure, completion and deadlines are met.
• Process invoices and generate seasonal or quarterly reconciliation reports
• Maintains filing system & references, Business Continuity Plan, and order office supplies
• Facilitate new employee set-up
• Works independently on specific projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant, preferably with experience in a creative environment.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) preferred
• Detail oriented and highly organized with a desire to maintain schedule, filing systems and calendar
• Experience with booking and scheduling international executive travel is a must.
• Strong sense of urgency; Strong prioritization & follow-up skills
• Excellent at handling changing priorities; multi-tasking
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction
• Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills
• Must be proactive and resourceful with all tasks
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
http://www.pvh.com at http://www.pvh.com/
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future. at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVH_Careers/jobs
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies.
We are over 35,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $8.2 billion in 2016 annual revenues. We own and market the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, Arrow, Speedo*, Warner's, and Olga brands and, in addition, market a variety of goods under our own and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International, Ltd.