PVH Corp. Store Manager - TOMMY HILFIGER in National Harbor, Maryland
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. at https://www.myworkday.com/pvh
Design Your Future at PVH
Store Manager - TOMMY HILFIGER
Responsible for the overall performance of the store, generating maximum sales potential, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store appearance, controlling expenses and shortages.
• Maximize sales volume.
• Network, recruit, hire, train and develop store associates.
• Maintain visual presentation standards that are consistent with division philosophy and direction.
• Implement, execute and follow up on all operational policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Control store expenses within allowable parameters
• Manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Assume leadership role within the store.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
• Ensure customer service is the #1 priority.
• Establish a plan for reversing negative sales trends.
• Understand and create awareness of the factors to impact sales volume.
• Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer / associate awareness at all times.
• Ensure all customer concerns are addressed and resolved.
• Motivate and develop associates to meet store goals / objectives.
• Clearly delegate activities and follow-up on all direction.
• Demonstrate teamwork within store and company.
• Take initiative and use sound judgement.
• Develop growth potential in associates.
• Lead by example.
• Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
• Follow specific divisional dress code policy.
• Ensure that store staff is treated professionally, courteously and respectfully.
• Involve and develop staff in accomplishing store goals.
• Assess and review associates ability.
• Control turnover.
• Take an active role in own development.
• Communicate staff concerns to District Sales Manager.
• Support all company / management decisions.
• Utilize all training programs / materials effectively.
• Correct unacceptable performance of associates.
• Execute and follow-up on all operational policies, procedures and directives.
• Execute and follow-up on the Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
• Follow up on all audit issues.
• Ensure accuracy in all paperwork.
• Attend mall / center meetings.
• Maintain store appearance to reflect division standard.
• Execute and maintain divisional marketing directives.
• Interpret and execute floor plans and guidelines.
• Communicate all merchandise-related issues to District Sales Manager.
• React to sell through and ensure store is well stocked.
• POS set up is timely and detailed.
• Execute markdowns and re-merchandise as needed.
• Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
• Have knowledge of sales floor and stockroom organization.
• Ensure cleanliness and organization of store.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
UNDER MARYLAND LAW, AN EMPLOYER MAY NOT REQUIRE OR DEMAND, AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYMENT, OR CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, THAT ANY INDIVIDUAL SUBMIT TO OR TAKE A LIE DETECTOR OR SIMILAR TEST. ANY EMPLOYER THAT VIOLATES THIS LAW IS GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR AND SUBJECT TO A FINE NOT EXCEEDING $100.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future. at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVH_Careers/jobs
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.