PVH Corp. Assistant Buyer E-Commerce - SPEEDO in Cypress, California
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. at https://www.myworkday.com/pvh
Design Your Future at PVH
Assistant Buyer E-Commerce - SPEEDO
• Performs daily operational and administrative functions to ensure smooth operation in the E-Commerce buying department.
• Responsible for Bulk/PO cycle throughout multiple systems, for all product categories.
• Track PO deliveries from wholesale warehouse to E-COM warehouse of all products and maintain spreadsheets accordingly.
• Monitors sales on a weekly basis. Analyzes daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports which support buying department’s financial decisions. Analyzes style, color, and size selling and communicate finds to the buyer, proposing actions to be taken.
• Maintenance of inventory levels for all fashion, core and basics stock merchandise.
• Work with buyer and planner to monitor OTB
• Responsible for On Order management.
• Supports Buyer in the selection and purchase of product to augment planned assortments based on trend data.
• Responsible for all reconciliation updates as it pertains to assortment plans & buy sheets.
• Prepare weekly merchandise analysis reports and develop best/worst seller document.
• Execute markdowns, price changes, and RTVs as needed
• Market Research
• Develops relationships and follows through with cross-teams: Planning, Forecasting, Marketing, Merchandising, and Customer Service on the day-to-day details of the business.
• Ad hoc web metrics reporting using Omniture
2-4 years’ business experience
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Significant experience with Excel (Pivot Tables & V-lookups), Power Point, & Retail Math.
Understanding of Receipt Flow & PO management.
Understanding OTB and retail systems to support and manage inventory.
Experience in Island Pacific, ACS & 7th Online preferred.
Knowledge of Web Analytics and other ecommerce systems.
Must be task driven and pro-active when it comes to executing tasks.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to work well across multiple departments and independently.
Retail Experience Preferred.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
http://www.pvh.com at http://www.pvh.com/
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future. at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVH_Careers/jobs
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner’s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.